HOW TO MAKE HOMEWORK WRITING MACHINE
Homework writing machine is automatic writing machine use for the typing any type of text and drawing any design on paper. Homework writing machine is working like a CNC machine. This Machine is working on 3 axis (X, Y, Z). This three axis motion is given by stepper motor and servo motor. In this blog I show you how to make homework writing machine at home step by step process guide. If you have any problem than comment at last.
First see our video post on YouTube channel so you can easily understand full blog. If you like our video than subscribe our YouTube channel creativity buzz.
Tools to be used:-
- Drill machine
- Screw Driver
- Computer / Laptop
- Glue gun
Material to be used:-
- 2 PCs Ne-ma 17 Stepper motor
- Arduino Uno R 3
- Expansion Board A 4988 Driver
- Mg 90 S Metal Gear Servo
- 12 v to 36 v DC Cell or battery
- Boll pen
Software for writing:-
Ben-box Download : https://goo.gl/XJNEny
STEP : 1 HOMEWORK WRITING MACHINE
If you like video than share with your friends and subscribe our YouTube channel.
STEP : 2 WOODEN FRAME MAKING
Take piece of wooden ply and make frame for X and Y axis gantry. As per above picture cut and drilled wooden ply and stick together with the help of glue gun.
STEP : 3 MAKING X- AXIS GANTRY
Insert the stepper motor in the hole of wooden frame. As per above picture insert screw and pencil inside the hole. This screw is provide the sliding movement to pen so we can draw anything with the help of this machine.
STEP : 4 STICK X AND Y GANTRY TOGETHER
We need to make two same gantry X and Y. Now Stick X gantry to Y gantry as per above picture. After that your machine is ready to work in XY horizontal surface.
Now we require to make z axis for pen movement. This was done by servo motor.
STEP : 5 CONNECT SERVO MOTOR
Take glue gun and apply on X axis gantry as per picture. Stick servo motor on X axis gantry as per Picture (Shaft of servo motor should be outside).
STEP : 6 FLEXIBLE NIB-PEN MAKING
To make z axis we need that pen must be flexible to up and down.
- Open your pen
- Cut top end of refill(1 cm)
- Take spring of any other pen
- Mount this Spring on top end of refill(As Per Pic.)
- Take some length of sewing thread and bind this thread on refill(As Per Pic.)
- Make hole on pen case and close this pen as per last pic
STEP : 7 CONNECT PEN
Take glue gun and apply on servo motor bigger side of shaft. The flexible-nib pen is mounted on a servo motor which rotates the tip onto the writing surface. Bind Thread on servo motor shaft as per pic.
STEP : 8 TAKE ALL CIRCUIT
Stepper Motor Driver connect on Expansion Board A 4988 Driver module. Then this combination connect on Arduino Uno R 3 (As per circuit Diagram).
STEP : 9 WIRING
- Place 12 Volt DC Battery on Back side of XY axis Gantry.
- Place Combination of all circuit (2 PCs Stepper Motor Driver with heat sink , Expansion Board A4988 Driver , Arduino Uno R3) On Back side of this 12 volt battery
- Connect 12 volt dc battery as positive(+) and negative(-) connector.
- Attach X and Y axes Stepper motor on Expansion Board A4988 Driver as per circuit diagram.
- Connect servo motor as per circuit diagram.
STEP : 10 BEN-BOX SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION
Download ben box software on your computer and connect this with USB connector.
- Open Software
- Connect USB Plug
- On Update Firmware select COM (3,4 OR 5). and browse firmware from downloaded software
- Select all Value of software as per all pic
- Serial Port : COM(3,4 or 5)
- Pen Up : 35
- Pen Down : 22
- Speed : 800(you can increase)
- Time : 200
- Step: 1
- Curve mode : Outline
- Select bullet : Curve
- Select bullet : Servo
- Step : x=2 y=3
- Dir : x=5 y=6
- Min : x=-1 y=-1
- Max : x=-1 y=-1
- Ppm : x=320 y=320
- laser : 0=12 1=12
- Servo : 0=11 0=12
- Feed Ra. : 1500
Write anything on Screen And Play to write on book.
Now your machine is ready to work. If you like our work than share with your friend. For any doubt comment it below.