In this blog, I show you how to make a Simple Remote Control Car at Home. This car is controlled by a remote attached to a car through an electric wire. This Project is very useful to who wants to make an Electrical project for the science fair. before starting a blog read below difference.
What is a difference between a remote control car and radio control car?
- Remote control car: is controlled by remote attached to the car by an electric wire.
- Radio Control car: is controlled by transmitter or remote by sending radio waves to a receiver. (No Electric Cable)
- There are four main Parts in Radio control car
- Power Source
Before starting to read a blog, see my youtube video post for a better understanding of blog.
If you like my video post than Subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
How to make Remote Control Car?
Tools to be used:-
Material to be used:-
- Small Tyre (4 qty)
- 12V DC Motor (3 qty)
- 9V Battery (1 qty)
- Push Switch (2 qty)
- “T” Shape PVC Pipe – 1″ size (2 qty)
- Marking Pen
STEP: 1 MAKING OF REAR WHEEL-DRIVE
Here, we are making remote control car has a Front-wheel drive. so no need of DC motor at the rear side of the wheel. This type of drive is very useful during climbing off road and when need more torque.
To make the rear axle we use a marker pen to make the shaft for a wheel. After that, we stick two Bottle cape at both the end of Marker pen with the help of hot glue gun.
Now we insert a pencil into the axle. After this, we stick two tires into pencil and stick it with the help of hot glue gun. Keep in mind that pencil must be tight feet with the tire so it can not slip inside the tire.
STEP: 2 MAKING OF FRONT WHEEL-DRIVE
Our project is based on front wheel drive so we need to put a motor on both the front wheel. here we also use a third motor, it is for make a stunt so it looks like amazing for kids.
Follow the below step to make Front-wheel Drive.
- Make one small opening for motor wire in “T” section PVC Pipe-1″. (buy from hardware shop)
- Insert one DC motor from top Side & Stick with a pipe by using the hot glue gun
- Insert two DC motor from Side & Stick with a pipe by using the hot glue gun
- Join the bottle cape with the shaft of the upper motor by glue gun
- Attach two tires with two side motor
STEP: 3 MAKING OF CAR REMOTE
For Car remote, we use the two Push switch so that control two motors separately. Attach both switches with the simple box and connect wire as per our youtube video.
STEP: 3 ENJOY CAR RIDE
After Joining Front-wheel Drive and Rear Wheel Drive you can enjoy your car by Remote. If you Like Our Project than please share with your friends.
Other Science Fair Project Blog Read here.